Delphia There is no sign, only a square
deserted school house on 321 and a gift shop, in the approximate vicinity of the RR
platform. The train used to stop and pick up passengers bound for York in the early part
of this century. On the old maps, Delphia was listed as Philadelphia.
Turn right onto Sandifer Road and just
a short distance on the left is the Sandifer Horse Training Ranch. The Sandifer family
settled here in the mid 1800's. Their descendants continue to make their living from the
land. Return to 321 and turn right. Continue South on highway 321.